When traveling to Cuba with HavanaCubano your tour will include:
- One overnight stay in Miami at Hilton or Sofitel – OR – Cancún at the Westin or Courtyard Marriott, breakfast and airport transfer (dependent upon selected departure).
- Welcome cocktail, pre-tour briefing and Q&A.
- Miami-Havana round-trip charter flight airfare, Cuban visa, priority check-in at Miami International Airport and baggage fee for first checked bag
- Cancún-Havana round-trip airfare on scheduled airline, Cuban visa and baggage fee for first checked bag.
- Superior accommodations at the Melía Cohiba Hotel or Hotel Nacional in Havana.
- Standard resort accommodations in Playa Girón, María la Gorda, Cabo San Antonio or any provincial location unless superior accommodations can be secured.
- Welcome Mojito or Daiquiri
- Daily breakfast
- HavanaCubano owner guided programming includes carefully selected people-to-people cultural activities, unique access to Cuba’s famous and rarely seen sites, private lectures with the Cuba’s world renowned cultural experts and visits with artists and performers.
- Experienced HavanaCubano tour leader.
- Expert accredited Cuban guide
- Certification of travel to Cuba under the U.S. Department of the Treasury general license.
- Small group size (14 guests maximum).
- All entrance fees to scheduled activities and events except Tropicana.
- All in-country ground transportation and airport transfers
- Private Cuban Driver
- Cuban Travel health insurance (required).
- Fresh bottled water while touring
- HavanaCubano 24 hour emergency customer service hotline.
- Gratuities for luggage handling and programmed land activities (excluding restaurants) throughout tour*
*Customary end-of-tour gratuities for the Cuban guide, driver, divemasters (Marine Biology Tour), lecturers and tour leader are left to the guest’s discretion and should be based on your satisfaction with the level of service received when traveling to Cuba.
Donations – Many of the cultural and athletic facilities are in need of public support. Donations, although not asked for or required, are very welcome. If inclined, ask your guide.
A note about meals when traveling to Cuba:
We’re foodies! We’ve opted to make most of our sustenance experiences an event! “Learn to take good care of your mouth; you’re going to have to take it with you wherever you go!” Rather than make all meals while in Cuba a same place, one size fits all experience, we’ve chosen to include all breakfasts and one complementary “paladar” dinner per tour. For lunch and dinner, we’ll attend a different, carefully chosen “paladar” (not included) to sample Cuba’s best and newest offerings. You can join in with the group or opt to have your own personal dining experience (we’ll provide suggestions) and choose exactly what suits your mood and fancy. For the Marine Biology Tours for U/W Photographers on remote resorts, where there are no “paladares” to be found, meals will be included.