WHAT WE DO
As an owner-operated travel provider, we facilitate and personally guide organized cultural immersion tours to Cuba in accordance with the U.S. Government’s People-to-People travel licensing program.
We currently offer the following cultural immersion tours:
- Weekend in Havana -5 Days/4 Nights
- Week in Havana/Viñales -8 Days/7 Nights
- Ecological Marine Biology Tour for Underwater Photographers– 9 Days/8 Nights Havana/Pinar del Rio
Our commitment, experience, knowledge of Cuban culture and ability to infuse this travel with unique photographic experiences set us apart from other Cuba travel providers. Our groups are a maximum of 14 people in order to not compromise the quality of our offerings.
The trips are expertly crafted to be the perfect mix of connecting with Cuban people, learning about Cuban culture, and photographing our own unique experiences. We select first-class accommodations at hotels such as the Saratoga, Hotel Nacional and Melia Cohiba. We are sure to regale with incredible Cuban food, art, and music on our journey, because our guides have access to great places and hip spots. Book your trip to the living time capsule that is today’s Cuba.
HavanaCubano/ACI Tours, Inc. was founded by Cuban born American & Mexican citizen R.A. (Roly) Montaner-Fontaine. Our guides are native and fluent Spanish speakers and shall provide the experience of a lifetime when traveling with us.
Our mission is to introduce American travelers to the most authentic cultural immersion experience possible while simultaneously providing a variety of interesting photographic opportunities of unique cultural elements and locales that constitute the history and social fabric of current life in Cuba. We commit to providing a culturally enriching experience that is steeped in exposure to Cuban arts, architecture, ballet, boxing, jazz, modern dance, music, organic rural farming, tobacco, rum, and of course Cuban food. ~ Did we mention we are foodies?
OUR GOALS FOR EACH TRIP TO CUBA:
- Ensure the very best people-to-people experience possible in Cuba.
- Facilitate unique exposure to Cuban arts, architecture, dance, music and theater
- Enable uncommon photography sessions with Cuban ballet dancers, boxers, models, sculptors and other artists
- Provide one of a kind photo-walks and culture-walks in Havana
- Introduce and enjoy exceptional Cuban food at a host of excellent “paladares” (private restaurants)